The People Farm

Monday, February 21, 2011

Organic, Farm Fresh Humans.

So apparently, 5 or so years ago, I started a blog called "The People Farm" and posted nothing on it. What was I thinking? Why did I do it? Did I even do it? These questions are lost to time. I wonder what else I have done on this magnificent Internet that I can't even remember.

I'm a fan of blogs. Really something for future generations, they are. They'll be these points where you can go back and look at really old thoughts, like when I used to walk in the graveyards on the east coast, looking at the gravestones from the 1700s. "Ooh, this post is from 1996!"

That said, what do you do with "The people farm?" I mean, what was I thinking? I remember reading "Free range humans" somewhere. Did that inspire it?

Or did I mean "The people farm" as in "the cowboys holler, the elite hunt, and the people farm." Sort of a Communist thing?

No doubt I will return in another 5 years and pontificate it some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home